ALL OF OUR VISITORS TO "ARCHAIC CREATIONZ" ARE STRONGLY URGED TO FULLY READ THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER AND AGREE TO THE BASIC SET OF RULES:
***YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST NINETEEN YEARS OF AGE.
• All customer must be from within Canada and over the age of 19. Photo ID must be provided before ordering.
• Archaic Creationz does not promote the illegal use of marijuana and therefore cannot assume any legal responsibility for any actions taken by its clients, concerning the use and/or possession of marijuana and/or marijuana products.
• Before you order, it is highly recommended that you inform yourself about marijuana laws in Canada.
• The Names used to collect payment are fictitious and do not lead to any individual(s).
Archaic Creationz assumes no responsibility for lost orders due to the following reasons:
1. Mistakes made by postal offices. Certain circumstances may dictate that we will replace a lost order. This is on a per order basis but we do not cover customer errors. See next item...
2. Customers are advised to double check their addresses on our order confirmations and let us know quickly of any errors made. We process and ship your orders extremely quick, usually the same day your payment is received. PLEASE DON'T DELAY IF YOU NOTICE ANY ERRORS AND REACH OUT TO US ASAP. Thank you
3. If you receive your order and it is damaged please contact us immediately so we can figure out a proper resolution that keeps you happy. After all, we want YOU to be able to enjoy your products and most importantly,trust us.
• Refunds after payment and cancelling of orders are not available.
• After the payment has been received, orders are processed and shipped in a maximum of 3 business days time. It is very rare that we take the full 3 business days to ship an order.
• Orders are shipped through Xpresspost and do not require the customer to sign any kind of document to receive unless specified in your order notes at Checkout.
• Shipping is $15.00 flat rate unless order is over $200, at which point your order qualifies for FREE SHIPPING. Yay!
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Archaic Creationz, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.